- We have a wide range of colors such as vivid red and blue that are popular with visitors!
(Available for those under 15 years old with over 155 cm tall)
Come to the store and speak with reception.(Please come to the store by the reserved time and complete the reception.)
Choose your kimono.(Please choose your favorite kimono, obi belt, and bag from the reserved lined-up in the store.)
Kimono dressing(You will be dressed in the dressing room.
Return the items.(Please return to the store by the final return time, then put off your kimono and wear your clothes.)
Included in the Fee
Kimono rental fee, dressing fee, accessory fee, hair set fee
Kimono Rental wargo Kanazawa Kenrokuen store 〒920-0936 2-8 Kenrokumachi, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture (Ishikawa Gate)
Nearest Station：Kenrokuen Shita Bus Stop / Hirosaka Bus Stop / Dewamachi Bus Stop
Directions to Nearest Station：On foot
Distance from Nearest Station：1-minute
Destination by Taxi:Kenrokuen-shita
Things guests need to prepare on the day of the activity (clothes, belongings, etc.)
[The following measures are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.]
- Staff will wear masks and face shields when with customers.
- Thorough hand washing and sanitizing by staff.
- Disinfection of areas that are easily touched by hands and thorough hygiene management.
- Rubbing alcohol provided for customer use.
- Admission restrictions to reduce congestion.
- Mandatory mask wearing for customers.
- Hand sanitization for customers.
- Maintaining social distance and keeping seating apart.