WAmazing Play Editors’ Recommendations
Be Like A Power Ranger With The Thrilling Explosion Experience at IwafuneyamaReservation requestUSD262.53
[Kyoto Maiko & Geisha Experience] An Authentic Maiko & Geisha Studio by A Long-Established Kyoto Kimono Store!Reservation requestUSD123.77
[Kinosaki Onsen] Meditation & Sutra Copying Experience at Kinosaki Honju-ji TempleReservation requestUSD9.00
Tokyo Skytree Admission Ticket to the Tembo Deck with A Panoramic View of Tokyo [Weekday]Reservation requestUSD13.50
[Onjuku Yagura] Charcoal Grilled Lunch Plan with Day Trip Hot Spring BathsReservation requestUSD37.13
Hig-end Yakatabune Dinner Experience [weekends and public holidays]
- Reservation request
- Required Time:
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese / English
- 2 People
- 5 People
- Min. Participants Required For Activity:
- 15 People
- Payment Method:
- Credit Card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Adult(Aged 13 years and above) USD 82.51
- Child(4 years 〜12 years) USD 41.26
- Infant(0 years 〜3 years) USD 0.00
- Age (Min.):
- 0 years old
- Booking deadline:
- 4 days prior by 17:00
Meeting, reception, boarding
Please arrive at the pier by the designated time for a temperature check, disinfect hands with alcohol, and fill out the pre-boarding questionnaire. Please present the My Page reservation screen at the reception.
After choosing of beverage, beverage and food will be served.
Freshly fried tempura served
Freshly fried tempura will be served one at a time. After the tempura, rice, soup, and dessert will be served.
Stop at Odaiba Seaside Park, in front of Tokyo Sky Tree
The boat will spot and anchor. When the upper deck is ready, you can go up to the upper deck.
You will disembark at the Asakusa (Azumabashi) boarding point from which you departed.
Included in the Fee
- Meeting Place
1-23 Azumabashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Nearest Station：Asakusa Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line) / Asakusa Station (Toei Asakusa Line) / Honjo-Azumabashi Station (Toei Asakusa Line)
- Directions to Nearest Station：5 minutes on foot
- Destination by Taxi:Azumabashi Pier
The cancel fee is based on the timing of the cancellation. Please check the cancellation policy below.
- 10days prior
- 2days prior
- 1days prior
- on the day
- *Minimum number of participants for July and August: 20
Also held on weekdays. Click here to make a reservation.
Since you will be sharing the boat with other passengers, please arrive on time.
If you arrive late, you may not be able to board the boat.
In this case, please note that no refunds will be made.
[The following measures are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.]
- Staff wear masks and face shields when serving customers
- Temperature check before staff begin work
- Thorough hand-washing and the use of sanitizers by staff
- Regular ventilation on the boat
‐ Disinfection and sanitation of frequently touched areas
- Installation of alcohol-based sanitizers for passengers
- Entry restrictions on the number of passengers
- Mandatory mask wearing for passengers
- Hand sanitization for passengers
- Maintaining social distance and keeping seating apart.
- Ozone generators used in Tokyo's ambulances have been installed onboard to provide a safer environment. (Kobe University studies have shown that the ozone generator can neutralize Covid-19.)
- Number of passengers on board is to be limited to about 30% of capacity.
- All food will be served individually.
- In order to avoid contact with other customers, Japanese paper screens are placed between the tables to provide a private and safe environment.
- A ventilation system that can ventilate once every five minutes is used even with the windows closed.
4-1-20 Nishimizue, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo 134-0015
- Related Tags