Kansai WIDE Area Excursion Pass
April 14, 2021 (Wed.) - March 31, 2022 (Thu.)
April 14, 2021 (Wed.) - June 30, 2022 (Thu.)
April 14, 2021 (Wed.) - August 1, 2022 (Mon.)
Adult (12 years and above): JPY10,000
- Child price is not available on this website
- An adult or a child pass holder can be accompanied by up to 2 children (aged 1 to 5 years) for free
- Free for children aged under 1 year old
3 days from the start of use.
Check the map below to see where the Kansai WIDE Area Excursion Pass can be used.
- Ordinary cars of Sanyo Shinkansen (Reserved and Non-reserved seats), Limited Express, Special Rapid, Express, Local trains on conventional lines. *Additional fee may be required depending on the train or seat
- The pass can be used for reserved seats (up to 6 times).
- Tokaido Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka ⇔ Tokyo)
- Sanyo Shinkansen (Okayama ⇔ Hakata)
- Kyushu Shinkansen (Hakata ⇔ Kagoshima-Chuo)
Anyone holding a non-Japanese passport are eligible.
Number of Passes
Maximum 10 passes per order
Purchases can be made only by credit card (VISA / mastercard).
How to Receive the Railway Pass
Please present the electronic voucher (PDF) and passport of each pass holder at the exchange counter below. (A representative can present all of the passports at once) *Print out the electronic voucher for a smoother process.
Kyoto Station JR Ticket Office(MAP)
JR Kyoto Station
Opening Hours: 8:00-20:00
Travel Service Center SHIN-OSAKA(MAP)
JR Shin-Osaka Station (The 3rd-floor concourse)
Opening Hours: 8:00-20:00 *Exchange Hours：9:00-19:00
JR Osaka Station (In front of the central ticket gate)
Opening Hours: 11:00-17:00
JR Tennoji Station (In front of the ticket gate)
Opening Hours: 11:00-17:00
JR Okayama Station (Sun Station Terrace Okayama 1F)
Opening Hours: 11:00-17:00 *Temporary Closed: Every Wednesdays and Sundays
Cancellation & Refund
Before Receiving Pass
If 100 days pass after purchase without receiving the pass, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will get a full refund.
After Receiving Pass
If you wish to cancel, only unused passes can be refunded at an exchange counter. The handling fee of 10% of the sales price will be deducted.
If you wish to cancel due to suspension of train service, only unused passes can be refunded at an exchange counter. However, you will need to receive a document of proof at the station or inside the train. No handling fee will be deducted.
Please note that used passes cannnot be canceled.
- The pass is for individual use only.
- Please carry your passport with you when you use the pass for confirmation by the JR staff.
- The pass will not be re-issued if it is lost or stolen.
- Rail pass usage rules are stipulated by JR WEST Conditions of Carriage and Japanese Law.
- The rules for the use of the pass can be found in the rules and agreements of the issuing company.
- If the content of the foreign language rules and agreements differ from the Japanese rules and agreements, the Japanese version shall take precedence.