Visit Hiroshima Tourist Pass
Explore and save with the Visit Hiroshima Tourist Pass! The pass is available in three types: one-day, two-day, and three-day passes, allowing you to choose one that suits your travel schedule. Enjoy HIroshima to the fullest within the period of use. When you present your passport at the time of ticket exchange, you will receive a coupon book that allows you to receive discounts at sightseeing spots, restaurants, cultural experiences, and more!
|1 day||USD 7.32|
|2 days||USD 10.98|
|3 days||USD 14.64|
* Child price is not available on this website
See the map below for routes where the Visit Hiroshima Tourist Pass can be used.
- All Hiroshima Electric Railway lines (City Line, Miyajima Line)
- Miyajima route (Miyajima Matsudai Kisen, JR West Miyajima Ferry)
- Hiroshima Electric Railway, Hiroshima Bus, Hiroshima Kotsu, Geiyo Bus, Chugoku JR Bus, HD Nishi-Hiroshima (Bon-Bus) *Including meipuru-pu
- Highway bus
- Hiroshima Airport Limousine Bus
- Late night bus
- Community bus
- Event transportation bus
- Regular sightseeing bus
All foreign visitors to Japan and foreign residents are eligible.
Number of Purchases
Max. 10 per order.
Purchases can be made only by credit card (VISA/Mastercard).
How to Receive the Pass
Please present the voucher at the exchange counter indicated below on the first day of use which is printed on the voucher issued after purchase.
When you present your passport at the time of ticket exchange, you will receive a coupon book that allows you to receive discounts at sightseeing spots, restaurants, cultural experiences, and more!
Hiroshima Station South Exit Transportation / Tourist Information
Hours: 9:00 - 18:00
Hiroshima Station Bus Center
Hours: 9:00 - 19:00
Hiroshima Airport Domestic Arrival Lobby (1F) Information Center
Hours: 8:00 - 21:10 (Hours are subject to change depending on flight status)
Cancellation & Refund
Cancellation is free. However, please note that cancellations must be made at least one day before the pickup date.
How to Use
- When boarding a meipuru-pu bus, please show the date stamped on your pass to the driver.
- When boarding a street car or bus, please show the date stamped on your pass to the driver or conductor before getting off.
- When boarding a ferry, please show the date stamped on your pass to the person in charge at the entrance of the boarding area.