WAmazing Play Editors’ Recommendations
[Iriomote Island] Enjoy the hidden parts of Iriomote Island in half a day! (SUP or Canoe & Caving)Reservation requestUSD80.34
[Kyoto Maiko & Geisha Experience] An Authentic Maiko & Geisha Studio by A Long-Established Kyoto Kimono Store!Reservation requestUSD110.47
Tokyo Skytree Admission Ticket to the Tembo Deck with A Panoramic View of Tokyo [Weekday]Reservation requestUSD12.05
Be Like A Power Ranger With The Thrilling Explosion Experience at IwafuneyamaReservation requestUSD234.33
[Kinosaki Onsen] Meditation & Sutra Copying Experience at Kinosaki Honju-ji TempleReservation requestUSD8.03
YOKOSUKA URAGA "SAMURAI SPECTACLE PAFORMANCE URAGA STORY" Produced by 30 DELUX
- 1 Person
- Min. Participants Required For Activity:
- 1 Person
- Payment Method:
- Credit Card (VISA/MASTER/AMERICAN EXPRESS/JCB)
- Live viewing ticket *Same price for all seats USD 13.39
- Parent/ Guardian Required:
- Under 13 years old
- Booking deadline:
- 4 days prior by 17:00
The popular theater unit 30-DELUX will present a powerful stage performance featuring authentic sword fighting and singing!
To commemorate the 170th anniversary of Perry's arrival in Japan, an exuberant show featuring the Bakumatsu period (the end of the Edo period) will be staged in Uraga! This is a spectacular stage performance created by 30-DELUX, a company that has been involved in numerous theatrical productions, incorporating sword fighting and singing. Have a unique new experience at the Uraga Dock, a place of great historical heritage!
Itsuki Kurihara, Ware Zendou (Wahaha Honpo), Daisuke Kabasawa (Daruma-za Theater Company), Yuki Nakamura, Haruna Morodomi, Shinya Otsuka, Shoki Ohnari, Akane Karasawa / Winky, Lynne Hobday, Sei Tanaka (30-DELUX) / Moemi Katayama, and more
A world craft beer festival will also be held in the free area of the Uraga Dock!
Enjoy beers and cuisine from around the world.
There will be many other events and tours at the "MEGURU Project 2023" site!
Visitors can also experience free fun events and paid tours and cruises.
Visit the Ticket Pickup Area
At the "MEGURU Project 2023" venue, near the Port Stage at the Uraga Dock, present the reservation confirmation on your cell phone screen to the attendant and request a wristband in place of a ticket.
Arrive to the venue
Follow the instructions of the staff to the spectator seats at the Port Stage of the Uraga Dock, where the event will be held. Seats are unreserved. Doors open 30 minutes before the show.
Watch the spectacular performance
Enjoy the spectacular performance. You are free to enter and leave the venue for each session as long as you keep your wristband in sight.
End of the Live Performance (1:45PM or 4:45PM as per the schedule)
When the event is over, please follow the instructions of the staff and leave the venue immediately. Food and beverages in the free area on the dock will be open until 9:00 PM, so you may continue to enjoy the event.
Included in the Fee
Near the Port Stage at Uraga Dock4-7-1 Uraga, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa 239-0822
Nearest Station：Keikyu Uraga Station
Directions to Nearest Station：10-minute walk
- Reception Time: 12:30 PM / 3:30 PM
- Start of the Performance: 1:00 PM / 4:00 PM
- Tickets are valid for the day of each show.
- Infants who cannot stand on their own are not allowed to enter.
- Same price for adults and children (infants not using chairs are free)
- There are no wheelchair-accessible bleacher seats. No wheelchair seats are available.
[In Case of Cancellation]
- The event may be canceled after the reservation is made due to inclement weather or natural disasters. In such cases, WAmazing Play customer support will contact you by e-mail after 3:00 PM the day before the event.
- Communication using gestures, simple English, and staff who speak fluent English are available.
*Please note that English skills may vary depending on the staff present on the day of the event.
[Availability of Parking Space]
- Parking available (free of charge)
Yokosuka11 Ogawa-cho, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture