Accessibility is great - only about 2 hours from Tokyo! Dinner is buffet-style with dishes using local ingredients, so you can eat to your heart’s desire! There’s also an all-natural onsen with water pulled from 4 hot spring sources on hotel property - no other water added!
We only offer accommodation plans with meals included
The sauna is a dry sauna for men, and mist sauna for women.
Free shuttle bus from Joetsu Shinkansen “Jomo-Kogen Station” or JR Joetsu Line “Minakami Station” to the hotel
【Access】40 minutes by shuttle bus
【Other】3 minutes to "Minakami Station" bus terminal by hotel shuttle, plus 40 minute shuttle bus ride.
* Please notify the hotel front desk if you need a transport to Minakami Station.
* Shuttle schedule: 8:00 a.m., 8:40 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 9:40 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 11:05 a.m.
* Subject to change due to the road conditions.
- Children between the ages of 4-6:
Please ask for an extra bed.
The accommodation staff may ask that you use an extra bed (extra charge).
- Children of ages 7 and older are considered adults:
The accommodation staff may ask that you use an extra bed (extra charge)
- Caution: For those who made reservations of over 6 rooms, please be aware that different reservation terms or additional charges may be applied in your case.
© WAmazing inc., All Rights Reserved.