WAmazing Play Editors’ Recommendations
Be Like A Power Ranger With The Thrilling Explosion Experience at IwafuneyamaReservation requestUSD262.53
[Kyoto Maiko & Geisha Experience] An Authentic Maiko & Geisha Studio by A Long-Established Kyoto Kimono Store!Reservation requestUSD123.77
[Kinosaki Onsen] Meditation & Sutra Copying Experience at Kinosaki Honju-ji TempleReservation requestUSD9.00
Tokyo Skytree Admission Ticket to the Tembo Deck with A Panoramic View of Tokyo [Weekday]Reservation requestUSD13.50
[Onjuku Yagura] Charcoal Grilled Lunch Plan with Day Trip Hot Spring BathsReservation requestUSD37.13
Tokyo Skytree Admission Ticket to the Tembo Deck with A Panoramic View of Tokyo [Weekday]
- Reservation request
- 09:00 / 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00 / 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00 / 18:00 / 19:00
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese / English / Korean / Thai
- 1 People
- 8 People
- Payment Method:
- Credit Card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Adult(Aged 18 years and above) USD 13.50
- Child(12 years 〜17 years) USD 10.50
- Infant(6 years 〜11 years) USD 6.38
- Booking deadline:
- 4 days prior by 17:00
Admission ticket exchange
Receive a QR code for an admission ticket at the ticket counter on the 4th floor of Tokyo Skytree. Please present the My Page reservation screen at the reception.
Take the elevator from the 4th floor to the 350th floor, the Tembo Deck.
Take the down elevator from the 340th floor, the Tembo Deck, to the 5th floor.
Included in the Fee
Not included in the Fee
- Meeting Place
Ticket Counter (Tokyo Skytree 4F)
Tokyo Skytree 4F, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Nearest Station：Tokyo Skytree Station (Tobu Skytree Line, Tobu Skytree Line, Hanzomon Line, Keisei Line, Toei Asakusa Line), Oshiage Station
- Directions to Nearest Station：Tokyo Skytree Station (Tobu Skytree Line) A short walk from the main entrance / Tobu Skytree Line, Hanzomon Line, Keisei Line, Toei Asakusa Line. A short walk from Exit B3 and Exit A2 on the B3 floor of Oshiage Station.
- Distance from Nearest Station：A short walk
- Destination by Taxi:Tokyo Skytree
- Languages: 9 languages (English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Tagalog)
Languages services may vary depending on the availability of staff on the day.
Brochures in the museum are available in 4 languages: English, Simplified or Traditional Chinese, and Korean.
1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-8634
- Related Tags