WAmazing Play Editors’ Recommendations
Be Like A Power Ranger With The Thrilling Explosion Experience at IwafuneyamaReservation requestUSD241.85
[Kyoto Maiko & Geisha Experience] An Authentic Maiko & Geisha Studio by A Long-Established Kyoto Kimono Store!Reservation requestUSD114.01
[Kinosaki Onsen] Meditation & Sutra Copying Experience at Kinosaki Honju-ji TempleReservation requestUSD8.29
[Iriomote Island] Enjoy the hidden parts of Iriomote Island in half a day! (SUP or Canoe & Caving)Reservation requestUSD82.92
Tokyo Skytree Admission Ticket to the Tembo Deck with A Panoramic View of Tokyo [Weekday]Reservation requestUSD12.44
[Onjuku Yagura] Charcoal Grilled Lunch Plan with Day Trip Hot Spring BathsReservation requestUSD34.20
Be Like A Power Ranger With The Thrilling Explosion Experience at Iwafuneyama
- Reservation request
- Required Time:
- 12:00 / 14:00
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese / English
- 1 Group
- 3 Group
- Payment Method:
- Credit Card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Per group (up to 3 adults and 2 children) USD 241.85
- Parent/ Guardian Required:
- Under 20 years old
- Booking deadline:
- 4 days prior by 17:00
Part 1 12:00 / Part 2 14:00
Check the number of participants and temperature check at the entrance (or in the car if you are arriving by car). Please present the My Page reservation screen at the reception.
【Part 1】12:00～13:00 /【Part 2】 14:00～15:00 (Change clothes, camera setup, venue tour, etc.)
Change clothes in the tent by the time for the explosion experience. Check camera is ready and working for the shooting area. Visit the Iwafuneyama Quarry.
Start the thrilling explosion experience (3 times)
13:00/15:00 Explosion 1. Napalm explosion 13:15/15:15 Explosion 2. Cement explosion 13:30/15:30 Explosion 3. Napalm explosion
End the program
After the explosions, change clothes and end the program.
Included in the Fee
- Meeting Place
Iwafuneyama Quarry (Search for Iwafuneyama Cliff Stage)
1124 Iwafunemachi Nissato, Shimotsuga-gun, Tochigi Prefecture.
- Nearest Station：Iwafune Station (JR Ryomo Line)
- Directions to Nearest Station：13-minute walk
- Destination by Taxi:Iwafuneyama Quarry
JR TOKYO Wide Pass, JR EAST PASS (Tohoku area), JR EAST PASS (Nagano, Niigata area) is available in this area! Can be purchased when making activity reservations.
A 3-day pass offering unlimited rides on the Shinkansen/JR trains to places around Kanto.
A 5-day rail pass that allows unlimited travel on the Shinkansen and regular trains to places of interest and hot springs in the Kanto and T...
A 5-day rail pass that allows unlimited travel on the Shinkansen and regular trains to places of interest and hot springs in Kanto, Nagano a...
- Things guests need to prepare on the day of the activity (clothes, belongings, etc.)
- [Items to bring on the day] Camera, tripod to take photographs (Participants take their own photos), health insurance card
The cancel fee is based on the timing of the cancellation. Please check the cancellation policy below.
- 14days prior
- [Number of participants]
Maximum number of participants: Up to 3 adults (middle school students and above) can participate in a group per session
*Up to 2 elementary school students and below can join for free.
Example: 1 family (2 people)+junior high school student (1 person)+ elementary school student (2 people)
*Please note that minors are not allowed to participate in this program alone. Make sure to include at least one adult in each group.
[Cancellation for personal reasons]
If you cancel up to two weeks prior to the program, no cancellation fee will be charged. However, please note that any cancellation for personal reasons after two weeks will be charged in full.
[Cancellation due to weather conditions]
The program will be cancelled if heavy rain or strong winds are expected. Please note that even in the case of light rain, it may be cancelled due to the use of fire during the program. If the program is cancelled, we will notify you via e-mail by 20:00 the day before. If the program is cancelled due to bad-weather conditions, a refund will be made.
[About paid photography]
Please enter your desired photography type from the choices. Please pay on site on the day of the event.
① Video recording (+10,000 JPY)
(2) Video recording + Still images (3 total) (+15,000 JPY) The best shot will be edited and sent to you at a later date.
③ Exclusive professional photographer (PR discount) (+30,000 JPY) The photos taken will be used for posting on SNS etc.
④ Exclusive professional photographer (+50,000 JPY)
[Precautions to be agreed upon participating in this program]
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and to purchase travel insurance, fill in your name and phone number.
- Be aware that there may be unexpected accidents, natural disasters, or other risks beyond the control of the tour organizer during the program.
- Follow the instructions provided by the tour organizer, be fully aware that the response to this program is your responsibility, and pay utmost attention to prevent accidents.
- In the event of an accident, accept that it may result in death and a risk of getting injured and the aftereffect.
- Safe keeping your personal belongings and pay close attention to any damage or loss.
- If you have any medical condition or disability, please inform the tour organizer in advance so that an appropriate treatment can be provided in case of emergency.
- In case of injury or illness during this program, accept the medical facilities or emergency escape order arranged by the organizer and use your own health insurance card.
- Participants shall not be held the organizer liable for any loss or damage in this tour, whether or not foreseeable (This does not apply in case of intentional or negligent accidents).
- In the case of death or injury to yourself or compensation to a third party, it will be covered by your own travel insurance (included in the participation fee and arranged by the organization).
- Make sure that participants have not been diagnosed with symptoms similar to those of the COVID-19 infection within two weeks of the day you participate in.
- No history of travel within two weeks of the day you participate in.
- No close contact with a person infected with the COVID-19 infection within two weeks of the day you participate in.
- Be in good health and make sure that participants do not have a temperature of 37.5 degree Celsius or higher or cold symptoms on the day.
[The following measures are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.]
Please refrain from participating if you have a history of travel, close contact with an infected person, or symptoms similar to the infection in the last two weeks. Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to use the sanitizers and fill in your name on the day.
Participants will be requested to install the COCOA app, provided by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- Staff wear masks and face shields when serving customers
- Temperature check before staff begin work
- Thorough hand-washing and the use of sanitizers by staff
- Regular ventilation in the shop and facility
‐ Disinfection and sanitation in shop
- Installation of alcohol-based sanitizers for visitors
- Admission restrictions to reduce congestion
- Temperature check for visitors
- Mandatory mask wearing for customers
- Hand sanitization for customers
- Maintaining social distance and keeping seating apart.
Set Up Co.,Ltd.
- Related Tags