WAmazing Play Editors’ Recommendations
[Iriomote Island] Enjoy the hidden parts of Iriomote Island in half a day! (SUP or Canoe & Caving)Confirm in 48 hoursUSD80.86
Tokyo Skytree Admission Ticket to the Tembo Deck with A Panoramic View of Tokyo [Weekday]Confirm in 48 hoursUSD12.13
Be Like A Power Ranger With The Thrilling Explosion Experience at IwafuneyamaConfirm in 48 hoursUSD235.83
Be Like A Power Ranger With The Thrilling Explosion Experience at Iwafuneyama
- A confirmation email for your reservation will be sent to you within 48 hours.
- Required Time:
- 11:00 / 13:30
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese / English
- 1 Group
- 3 Groups
- Payment Method:
- Credit Card (VISA/MASTER/AMERICAN EXPRESS/JCB)
- Per group (up to 3 adults and 2 children) USD 235.83
- Parent/ Guardian Required:
- Under 20 years old
- Booking deadline:
- 4 days prior by 17:00
The mecca of the Tokusatsu heroes, the original Japanese Power Rangers! Enjoy a thrilling explosion experience at Iwafuneyama.
Experience the same massive explosions in the same place as the Super Sentai Tokusatsu heroes watched by many Japanese children over the years.
3 explosions! (2 napalm explosions and 1 cement explosion)
The explosions will be performed safely by professionals who are experts in special effects and helped create them for the shows.
This program is recommended for those who love the Super Sentai/Tokusatsu heroes or those looking to create a thrilling scene for youtube or instagram.
An adult must be among the participants. Minors are not allowed to participate in this program alone. Please bring your own camera, tripod, etc. (optional)
Morning 9:30 / Part 1 12:00 / Part 2 14:30
Check the number of participants and temperature check at the entrance (or in the car if you are arriving by car). Please present the My Page reservation screen at the reception.
【Morning】9:30-10:30 / 【Part 1】12:00-13:00 /【Part 2】 14:30-15:30 (Change clothes, camera setup, venue tour, etc.)
Change clothes in the tent by the time for the explosion experience. Check camera is ready and working for the shooting area. Visit the Iwafuneyama Quarry.
Start the thrilling explosion experience (3 times)
10:30/13:00/15:30 Explosion 1. Napalm explosion 10:45/13:15/15:45 Explosion 2. Cement explosion 11:00/13:30/16:00 Explosion 3. Napalm explosion
End the program
After the explosions, change clothes and end the program.
Included in the Fee
Ratings / Reviews
Iwafuneyama Quarry (Search for Iwafuneyama Cliff Stage)1124 Iwafunemachi Nissato, Shimotsuga-gun, Tochigi Prefecture.
Nearest Station：Iwafune Station (JR Ryomo Line)
Directions to Nearest Station：13-minute walk
Destination by Taxi：Iwafuneyama Quarry
Things guests need to prepare on the day of the activity (clothes, belongings, etc.)
[Items to bring on the day] Camera, tripod to take photographs (Participants take their own photos), health insurance card
The cancel fee is based on the timing of the cancellation. Please check the cancellation policy below.
- After 14 days before date of use
Maximum number of participants: Up to 3 adults (middle school students and above) can participate in a group per session
*Up to 2 elementary school students and below can join for free.
Example: 1 family (2 people)+junior high school student (1 person)+ elementary school student (2 people)
*Please note that minors are not allowed to participate in this program alone. Make sure to include at least one adult in each group.
[Cancellation for personal reasons]
If you cancel up to two weeks prior to the program, no cancellation fee will be charged. However, please note that any cancellation for personal reasons after two weeks will be charged in full.
[Cancellation due to weather conditions]
The program will be cancelled if heavy rain or strong winds are expected. Please note that even in the case of light rain, it may be cancelled due to the use of fire during the program. If the program is cancelled, we will notify you via e-mail by 20:00 the day before. If the program is cancelled due to bad-weather conditions, a refund will be made.
[Paid photo/video shoots]
Please enter the type of photography you would like in the the Additional Information section. Please pay on-site on the day of the photo shoot.
PR discount: The photos taken may be used as PR material for our social media and other promotions (including promotion material provided to outside media).
(1) Video shoot (+ JPY 20,000 / PR discount JPY 10,000)
(2) Video shoot + photos (3 total) (+ JPY 25,000 / PR discount JPY 15,000) We will edit in Photoshop and then send it to you.
(3)Shoot done by exclusive professional photographer/videographer (+ JPY 50,000 / PR discount JPY 30,000)
[Precautions to be agreed upon participating in this program]
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and to purchase travel insurance, fill in your name and phone number.
- Be aware that there may be unexpected accidents, natural disasters, or other risks beyond the control of the tour organizer during the program.
- Follow the instructions provided by the tour organizer, be fully aware that the response to this program is your responsibility, and pay utmost attention to prevent accidents.
- In the event of an accident, accept that it may result in death and a risk of getting injured and the aftereffect.
- Safe keeping your personal belongings and pay close attention to any damage or loss.
- If you have any medical condition or disability, please inform the tour organizer in advance so that an appropriate treatment can be provided in case of emergency.
- In case of injury or illness during this program, accept the medical facilities or emergency escape order arranged by the organizer and use your own health insurance card.
- Participants shall not be held the organizer liable for any loss or damage in this tour, whether or not foreseeable (This does not apply in case of intentional or negligent accidents).
- In the case of death or injury to yourself or compensation to a third party, it will be covered by your own travel insurance (included in the participation fee and arranged by the organization).
- Make sure that participants have not been diagnosed with symptoms similar to those of the COVID-19 infection within two weeks of the day you participate in.
- No history of travel within two weeks of the day you participate in.
- No close contact with a person infected with the COVID-19 infection within two weeks of the day you participate in.
- Be in good health and make sure that participants do not have a temperature of 37.5 degree Celsius or higher or cold symptoms on the day.
Set Up Co.,Ltd.