You can purchase the JR TOKYO Wide Pass through WAmazing without waiting in line at the JR Ticket Office.
The JR TOKYO Wide Pass can be purchased at Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, and at the JR East Travel Service Center. If you purchase the pass online beforehand thorough WAmazing, you can receive the pass from a machine near the JR East Travel Service Center without the need to wait in line. Save time and explore Japan with ease.
1Purchasing the JR Tokyo Wide Pass thorugh the WAmazing Website. *1
2Receiving the JR TOKYO Wide Pass from WAmazing vending machines. *2 *3
- JR EAST Lines
- Tokyo Monorail
- Izu Kyuko Line
- Fujikyu Railway Lines
- Joshin Dentetsu Line
- Saitama New Urban Transit (Ōmiya - The Railway Museum)
- Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit Line (Rinkai Line)
- Reserved seats in ordinary cars of the following express trains with through operation between JR East and Tobu Railway lines: Nikko, Kinugawa, and SPACIA Kinugawa trains.
- You can also use ordinary trains (including rapid trains) on the Tobu Railway lines between Shimo-imaichi and Tōbu-nikkō / Kinugawa-onsen.
Between Kurihashi and Shimo-imaichi, you can only use express trains that have through operation with Tobu Railway.*
*You can only use the JR TOKYO Wide Pass on Tobu Railway lines if the train either departs from or terminates at a JR station.
- Cannot be used on the Tokaido Shinkansen and JR buses.
- Additional fare is required for trips outside valid areas.
- Additional fare (limited express fare/ GranClass fare) is required for Hayabusa, Komachi and Gran Class.
- A separate ticket is required for the First Class Car of Fujikyuko Line Fujisan View Express, or Fujikyu Railway.
- To reserve a seat (free of charge), present your JR TOKYO Wide Pass at a JR Ticket Office or a JR Travel Service Center before boarding. Please note that the pass itself does not guarantee the availability of reserved seats.
- JR TOKYO Wide Pass can be used for non-reserved seats. Please note that non-reserved seats are not available for some trains.
- Only reserved seats are available for Hayate, Narita Express, Superview Odoriko, Nikko, Kinugawa, SPACIA Kinugawa (reserved seats are available on some trains outside of the JR network. Please ask staff for details). Tickets for reservations are required for these trains.
- When you use an express train on Tobu Railway lines, the train has to depart from or arrive at a JR station.
- Gala Yuzawa Station is open from winter to spring.